Monday, August 23, 2010

It's a Jungle Out There



Wow, this card is much "busier" than my usual style, but it was fun to do something different! I will be giving it to the two ladies opening a new preschool room at the school i work at. They are having a jungle theme, so I hope they like it!!

All stamps are from the My Favorite Things "It's a Jungle out there" set.

Images are Colored with Copics, and the lion's head is paper pieced for added dimension.

Brown Bamboo paper is DCWV Travel Stack, and green is from an old Michael's pack.

Challenges:

Yvonne Yam's blog - dream vacation

2 comments:

yyam said...

Oh I so wanna go on an African Safari someday...for now, I'm content just visiting the zoo! ;)

What a fabulous card Margo! I love the colored animals and the paper pieced lion!

Thanks for playing along! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!