Saturday, December 18, 2010

All I Want...


We had Secret Santas at work for the past week, and this is the card I made for my partner! - And she loved it!!!

Image is a Bugaboo digi, and is coloured with Copics and tons of Stickles. Sentiment is also Bugaboo, and both sentiment and image are matted with Nestabilities.

PP is Making Memories, and background paper is embossed with a sizzix plate.

Brads are doodlebug sugar coated brads.

Challenges:

Card Patterns - sketch 95

Sweet Stampin- Celebrations

Allsorts - Anything Goes

Crafty Hos' - Red And Green

Cupcake Craft - Non Traditional Christmas

Digital Tuesday - Sparkling Christmas

2 Sisters - Christmas

Stampin' for the Weekend - Christmas

8 comments:

brenda said...

Hi there Margo

A really great card, love your colour choice and that sentiment.

Thank you for joining in my theme fortnight Allsorts and good luck.

B x
Don't miss my candy here

Arlene said...

Love that Mrs. Santa... wonderful card.

I did have a bit of trouble finding your comments button. It's not showing up very well at all - at least for me. But I persisted because I just had to leave a comment about this wonderful card. Great colors, coloring and effort.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Margo, what a fantastic card. I love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Amy Johnson said...

Ha-ha! What a fun Xmas Card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

karen said...

Made me giggle, what a great card, thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karenx

whoistracy said...

This is just adorable!! I love that sentiment. So glad you could play along with us at Card Patterns this week. Happy holidays!

Debs said...

Super card - sentimnet made me giggle.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this fortnight.
Merry Christmas
Debs xx

Unknown said...

what a fun card!! the image is cute and the colors are great!