Monday, January 17, 2011

Mmmmmm Chocolate!








Our neighbor is pregnant, and I think this will be a fun little surprise to hang on her doorknob!


JJ is a Bugaboo digi image, and the sentiment comes with her! I coloured JJ with Copics and cut her out to add to my bag topper, with her head sticking above the top. Sentiment was matted, and I added Kaiser bling to the corners.


Topper was cut with a Stampin' Up Top Note die, and the Little Yellow Bicycle pp was also cut with the same die, and trimmed down by hand.


I just tied the ribbon in a knot, and slid it over the topper, before attaching the topper to the treat bag, with glue dots.


Challenges:
Catch the Bug - Blue and White




2 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

Awwwww this is sooooo cute Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our Blue and White Mini Challenge!! Good luck to you and I hope you plan on joining us all week I love seeing your creations! Thanks Again, Tammy

Melissa S. said...

This is wonderful. Your neighbor is gonnna love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Bugaboo.