Thursday, March 24, 2011

Think Pink


I finally got to use this fabulous Crate Paper that I have been hoarding!!  I love the orange and pink together!

Image is a Bugaboo digi stamp, and I printed it twice - once onto the pink paper and paper pieced the bows and sleeper.  Image was coloured with Copics, and matted with Nestabilities. 

Sentiment is a Stamping Bella stamp, and I used a Nestabilities label, along with ribbon from my stash, and Prima pearls. 

Image panel and background panel are paper pierced.

Challenges:

Catch The Bug : Baby Steps

Totally Stampalicious : Paper Piercing




3 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge last week for our Baby/Child Challenge, Good Luck! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image! I hope you'll join us again.

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very sweet -- love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH Margo, she's sooooo cute!! LOL...thanks for playing with us at Totally Stampalicious this week - your card ROCKS!