Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Golden Years Gus

This is another Bugaboo digi image - I love Gus, and his grumpiness!! 

 Image is coloured with Copics and accented with stickles on the balloon and hat,
and glossy accents on the glasses. 
 I left the hair uncoloured until I know who I will send it to, and I think he looks pretty good with white hair!!

Image and sentiment are both adhered with Foam Tape for dimension.

Papers are Little Yellow Bicycle, and glitter dots are Stamping Bella.

Image panel is paper pierced and the sentiment is cut and matted with Nestabilities.

Challenges:

Catch The Bug : 4 or More Layers

Papertake Weekly : Truly Dimensional

2 comments:

Jackie said...

This is so much fun, I love Gus cards, they always make me smile and laugh! Great job! Thank you so much for joining us at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, I hope to see you play again!

Lisa said...

Fab card Margo!! This image is so funny :) Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!