Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reindeer Games


We are on Spring Break , but It snowed here this morning ,
so I whipped up a couple of Christmas cards,
and this is the first one "dry" enough to scan!

Supplies Used:
Image : Bugaboo Digi
Papers : Echo Park and Bo Bunny Double Dot
Copics / Stickles / Glossy Accents
Snowflakes and Bling :  Forever In Time
Embossing Folder : Cuttlebug

I wove the red ribbon through the lace,
and as you can see, I 'messed' up a bit, but I
think it adds to the whimsical look of the card!!

Challenges :

Catch The Bug : Stella Says Sketch 106

Creative Inspirations : Anything Goes








1 comment:

sammi said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable! I love how you jeweled his antlers! Thanks so much for participating in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We're so glad to see you participating! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps