Today I get to show you a fun tutorial I created for the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog!!
Wine Bottle Tag Tutorial
* Cut cardstock tag 3.5 x 7 inches.
* Use scalloped border punch to create decorative edge, down both long edges.
* Cut patterned paper 2.5 x 6 inches and adhere onto card stock, leaving a bare cardstock strip at bottom.
* Score 2.5 inches from top. Using punch or Nestabilities, cut a circle large enough to fit over wine bottle top (mine is 1.25 inches).
* Using punches or Nestabilities, make a scalloped "frame" to surround hole.
As shown in the photo, I layered my Nestabilities circle inside a scalloped circle, and cut both at the same time.
* Print image and cut into 2.5 inch circle. Color and embellish as desired.
(I printed a large copy of "Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone 2", and just used a portion of it!)
* Mat with a slightly larger scalloped circle. Adhere to bottom of tag, hanging slightly off the bottom edge.
* Cut a label from patterned paper or cut a label shape with Nestabilities, and adhere below score line, and above image.
* Decorate and embellish label as desired!