Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges #38 - Christmas Love

This week's Christmas Card Challenge is to use embossing - Either Wet or Dry.


I chose to use dry embossing, on both my background and the sentiment strip.

Image was an online colouring page, 
printed twice on brown paper and red,
to paper piece the heart and hat.

I also added Copic shading, stickles 
and Liquid Applique to the image.

Challenges:

Creative Card Crew : Embossing (Wet or Dry)

Cute Card Thursday : Clean and Simple





2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Bridie said...

Great card, I love the glittered snowflakes

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Only one more sleep 'til Friday!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts