Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fintastic Coach


I recently got my first lawn fawn stamps, and I love them!!
This card was created for my son's swim coaches!

These images were stamped and embossed with iridescent powder,
and the fish were popped up for dimension.

I coloured with Copics, and added sequins for some shine!
I also added some glossy accent to the bubbles and coral to
make them super shiny and "wet" looking.


Challenges :

Lawnscaping Challenge :  Embossing

Shopping our stash : Splish Splash

Simon Says : Anything Goes

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards : Use a Sentiment




3 comments:

Donna said...

Lawn Fawn stamps are awesome aren't they? Super cute card for the swim coaches!
Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Splish Splash" challenge this week!

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Margo. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Margo! The image is super cute and I love the design.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx