Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fintastic


I love the simple images that Lawn Fawn makes - 
so easy to colour!  And each item in the tank is and individual
stamp, making it easy to create your own little underwater scene!

I used Copics on my image, then added some glitter, 
and glossy accents for texture, as well as popping up the fish
on foam dots.

I also embossed the sentiment, and added sequins.

Challenges:

Lawnscaping Challenges : Texture

Sweet Stampin' : Make A Scene

Tuesday Throwdown : For A Child




3 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very cute scene! Thank you for sharing with Sweet Stampin'. Enjoy your Friday evening!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Rachel said...

Love, love, love this card! That fish tank is so cute and I love the sentiment!

Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Kim said...

This is so cute! I love the fish tank layout and the fun sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Kim - TTDT