Sunday, May 15, 2016

Naughty or Nice Troublemaker - Hello Cupcake!


I am so excited to announce that I am a new 
"Troublemaker" at Naughty or Nice Challenges.

I love making "cheeky" cards - so this gig
is perfect for me!!


Our theme this month is "Hello Cupcake",
and I have used a Bugaboo digi  image for my card.
Image was coloured with Copics, and accented with
loads of Stickles and Glossy Accents.

I also added bling to a few of the cupcakes on the pp!


Hope to see you playing along with us!!

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I love your card, Margo! Cheeky and great fun, Jo x

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha what a fab sentiment, totally agree ;)

Unknown said...

Funny thing is that I'm shutting my inner skinny girl up with cookies as I type this :) LOL Such a fun card! So glad you joined the team!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Ha! I just noticed that you were the submitter of this cute card! Ugh! I have to pay more attention!!